CONGRATULATIONS – 2021 CHARTER CLASS PEO FELLOWS & Additions to the LEGACY CLASS
- Stephen Anderson, P.E., F.NSPE
- David Bassett, P.E.
- David Boyd, P.E.
- Matthew Cash, P.E.
- Ralph Cohen, P.E.
- Mark Dew, P.E.
- Ralph Dunham, P.E.
- Steven Dyrnes, F.NSPE (Legacy)
- David Etchart, P.E.
- Bob Gantenbein (Legacy)
- Michael Hardy, P.E.
- Thomas J. Headley III, P.E.
- Mark Herbert, P.E.
- Merlyn Hough, P.E.
- Tamara Pitman, P.E., F.NSPE
- John Raudsep, P.E.
- Charles Rowles, P.E.
- Martin Stipe, P.E.
- Ralph Yenne, P.E.
Steady Service to PEO Includes:
- Educational Foundation
- MATHCOUNTS Foundation
- Major donor
- National Officer / Committees
- Local Chapter Officer
- Technical Program Coordination
- Conference Committee / Seminars / Webinars
- State Officer
- OSBEE/OSBEELS Board
- Contributor to News Articles
- Lead & Participation in the Day at the Capitol
- Legislative / Advocacy Efforts
- High School Job Shadow Program
- Student Science Fairs
- Engineers Week / Student Programs
Congratulations to the 2020 Legacy Chapter of Fellows 12.2020
PEO Fellow Award
DEADLINE: February 1st
Award criteria, nomination packet requirements and check list for state leaders
PEO Fellow Program Packet
Continuing effort over numerous years of PEO involvement through a range of roles and responsibilities including activities on committees, Professional Activities, and Community Involvement
- After two years to catch up and award eligible nominees, each chapter and the PEO Awards Committee shall be allowed to make one nomination per year; maximum three awards per year.