Opportunities Await You
Apply directly to the organization advertising the job opening.
NEW Listings as of August 2023
Sun Country Engineering + Surveying is seeking qualified individuals for a Civil Design position to support land development projects. Street, water, sewer, site plan design experience in Civil 3D series software required. Land use, survey, and project management knowledge is a plus. Pay and benefit package commensurate with experience. Health insurance, bonus, retirement, flexible schedules and work/live environment. We are looking for an innovative Civil engineer to design, develop and construct a wide range of land development projects from conception through to completion. Send resume to: 920 SE Armour, Bend, OR 97702; or E-mail to email@example.com
- Manage, design, develop, create and maintain small to large scale construction projects in a safe, timely manner
- Conduct on site investigations and analyze data (maps, reports, tests, drawings and other)
- Carry out technical and feasibility studies and create construction documents that satisfy technical specifications
- Provide advice and resolve creatively any emerging problems/deficiencies
- Oversee and mentor staff and liaise with a variety of stakeholders
- Process applications and submittals
- Monitor progress and compile reports in project status
- Manage budget and costing
- Comply with guidelines and regulations including permitting, safety etc and deliver technical files and other technical documentation as required
- Proven working experience in civil engineering
- Excellent knowledge of design software sp. AutoCAD,Civil 3D.
- Proficiency in site layout, grading, utility design, erosion control, regulatory approvals etc
- Project management and supervision skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Licensure or ability to obtain in the state of Oregon
Job Type: Full-time, in office
To place a position on this site it is complimentary to member companies. To place a position please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Non-member companies there is a fee of $150.00 per placement. CLICK HERE FOR PAYMENT
PEO reserves the right to reject or edit submissions. Reasonable effort will be made to post ads as submitted if requirements are met.
Submission Requirements: Title, Description and Location, Closing date (for Positions Available) or 3 months from submission date, Contact information. Each listing is for one single position. More than one listing may be submitted at a time.
For placement agencies: PEO is happy to list for your clients, but the listing must be the actual job description available with all the information listed above. Your contact information is fine.
PEO disclaims any responsibility or liability for misrepresentations or errors in the ads, claims of injury, loss of income or opportunity caused by placement or non-placement or responses to the ads, disputes between parties based on information contained in any ad, inability to view ads due to ISP errors or downtime, or delays or failure by webmaster to post ads to the web page for any reason.