Opportunities Await You
Apply directly to the organization advertising the job opening.
Hunter-Davisson, Inc. is a commercial HVAC-R Design Build
Mechanical Contractor seeking a Controls Engineer to join our growing team. The person we are seeking is a team player who is highly organized, detail oriented, and demonstrates outstanding customer service. Hunter-Davisson, Inc. (HD) has been serving businesses in Oregon and SW Washington since 1965 and became Employee Owned in 2020. Our brand and reputation for providing quality HVAC and refrigeration service, preventative maintenance and installations in the commercial market has led to our continued success.
Reports to: Engineering Manager
Some of the daily job functions and duties include:
• HVAC-R control system design and engineering.
• Generate, review and assist with Sequence of Operations.
• Perform control equipment selection.
• Request and review control equipment submittals.
• Assemble packages of plans, control submittals, points list, panel termination drawings and specifications for permit & construction.
• Ability to draft own design in AutoCAD and/or Revit.
• Provide feedback to HD Sales team for scope of work and estimating.
• Knowledgeable of and able to apply current building, mechanical and energy code.
• Knowledge of Honeywell Controls.
• Ability to prepare control drawings.
• Relevant experience in the Commercial HVAC industry.
• Relevant experience with Direct Digital Control design and engineering.
• Knowledge of both IBC/IMC.
• MS Office proficiency.
• AutoCAD and/or REVIT experience
Must be able to read, write, and communicate fluently in English.
Some of our benefits include:
• 401(k) and Roth plans with employer match
• Paid holidays and vacations
• Medical, Dental, Vision, Life insurance
• Profit sharing
• Employee Stock Ownership
Applicants must be authorized to work in the United States.
Drug free and proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
If you are interested in this position, please email your cover letter and resume to:
Medford Water Commission is seeking a Staff Engineer. This is a mid-level engineering position. The successful candidate will have 5+ years of related experience, have an
Oregon PE or be able to obtain a Professional Engineering (P.E.) license within two years of hire date and have a BS in Civil Engineering. Work consists of managing the Land Development section of department, coordinating projects from planning stages to completion of installation. Other engineering projects as assigned. Position open until filled. Complete job description and job application are available online at http://www.medfordwater.org. For position consideration candidates must submit cover letter, resume and application by email, fax or mail.
Salary Range: $73,318 – $102,075 DOE plus excellent benefits.
Medford Water Commission
ATTN: Human Resources
200 S. Ivy St. – Room 177
Medford, OR 97501
More jobs may be found at the NSPE Job Board
To place a position on this site it is complimentary to member companies. To place a position please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Non-member companies there is a fee of $150.00 per placement. CLICK HERE FOR PAYMENT
PEO reserves the right to reject or edit submissions. Reasonable effort will be made to post ads as submitted if requirements are met.
Submission Requirements: Title, Description and Location, Closing date (for Positions Available) or 3 months from submission date, Contact information. Each listing is for one single position. More than one listing may be submitted at a time.
For placement agencies: PEO is happy to list for your clients, but the listing must be the actual job description available with all the information listed above. Your contact information is fine.
PEO disclaims any responsibility or liability for misrepresentations or errors in the ads, claims of injury, loss of income or opportunity caused by placement or non-placement or responses to the ads, disputes between parties based on information contained in any ad, inability to view ads due to ISP errors or downtime, or delays or failure by webmaster to post ads to the web page for any reason.